There are many different types of quizzes in eConcordia courses but there are a few basic rules to follow that will help limit technical difficulties and make the quiz-taking experience easier and faster.
1. Only click on the quiz when you are ready to begin taking it. Be sure that you have enough time to complete the quiz before opening it.
2. Do not press the back or forward arrows or refresh the page while you are taking your quiz.
3. Double check your answers before clicking continue.
4. Make sure to click the final submit button once you have completed your quiz.
5. Do not open your quiz in more than one browser or device at the same time
Please note that clicking on, and subsequently closing a quiz when you are not ready to take it, may result in an attempt registering in the system even if you have not answered any questions. If this happens you will have to contact your professor and firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it is possible to reset the quiz.
For more tips on taking online Quizzes, please refer to our guide Online Quizzes Dos and Don'ts